Your Commercial Real Estate Expert
About Pat McBride
Pat is a commercial real estate professional in South Florida. His particular area of expertise is in industrial and land transactions. Pat has represented clients ranging from local users of warehouse space and private investors to publicly traded real estate funds and fortune 500 corporate users in their acquisition, disposition, and leasing of real estate.
Pat is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida. His past experience includes representing notable architects and engineers in South Florida. His construction law practice also allowed him to gain invaluable experience representing developers and owners of real estate.
He routinely uses his attention to detail and knowledge of contracts to represent his client’s interest to the fullest in all of their dealings whether that be in contract negotiations or foreseeing issues before they become problems. While he doesn’t get paid by the hour anymore, his passion is real estate.
In his spare time, Pat enjoys sports, martial arts, traveling, and learning Spanish.
Significant transactions include…
- Represented Copart USA in the acquisition of 117 acres for $35,000,000 in the Homestead Park of Commerce
- Represented the Seller in the disposition of 16215 NW 15th Ave for $6,000,000
- Represented Omni Transloading and Logistics in the leasing of three facilities totaling 144,000 SF, including 32,200 SF at 10801 NW 97 Street in Flagler Station; 70,000 SF at 11701 NW 100 Road in Flagler Station in Medley; and 42,437 SF at 9950 NW 17th St. in International Corporate Park in Doral.
- Represented the Seller in the Sale of 595 E 10th Ave for $3,350,000
- Represented the Apollo Group in leasing 120,000 SF at Airport North Logistics Park located at 8503 NW 80th St.
- Represented the Seller in the disposition of 4.28 acres of industrial land in Sunrise, Fl for $2,625,000
- Represented the Buyer in the acquisition of 7575 NW 37th Ave for $1,825,000
- Represented Grupo Logistico in the leasing of 21,627 SF in Flagler Station located at 10800 NW 106th St.
- Miami Realtors Commercial
- Florida Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association
- Membership Committee
- Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Board of Directors Business Improvement District City of Coral Gables
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from University of Miami, Magnum Cum Laude
- JD from the University of Miami School of Law, Summa Cum Laude
We’ve compiled our reviews
See what people are saying about us
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Whether it’s investing in a new existing property, selling your existing property for top dollar, looking for land for new construction, researching available properties, or leasing a facility, our team is ready to help to take your business to the next level. Please feel free to reach out to our team for any commercial or industrial real estate questions today!